**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Japanese Manufacturer Related Company
*Our client is a global company and part of a group with close to 60,000 employees in over 150 countries!
- Create & drive new leadership development schemes for Japan current leadership
- Build a framework for leadership development to identify and nurture a pipeline of future business leaders across different business lines
- Act as a change agent in a large organization seeking to embrace new
- Manage the leadership development team members, guiding their growth as professionals in addition to ensuring excellent delivery for client stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience including the following areas: Leadership and Organizational Development, Talent Management, Coaching Leaders, organizational structures and design practices, leading and delivering change, or other HR experience
- 4-year university degree, preferably in Human Resources with a Certification in Talent Management and Training and Organizational Development
- Broad knowledge of leadership, learning and competency development
- Ability to deliver and drive change, or build up new systems from scratch
- Experience and working with multiple stakeholders across the business and HR
- Fluent in either English or Japanese, with business proficiency in the other language
- Strategic thinker who can also be hands-on
- Flexible and adaptable - able to work with ambiguity
- Good people manager skill (coaching and feedback, effective dialogue)
- Good facilitation skill
14 Million yen ~ 20 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
手当：通勤手当・家族手当・住宅手当 等（※それぞれ支給条件あり） 退職金制度有
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.