[Position] Head of Finance & Accounting
[Salary] 10~15 million JPY
Global Biopharmaceutical Company
Lead Japan finance operations with the support from APAC Middle-Office and GENPACT Back-Office, partner with From-Insight-To-Impact (Go-to-Market) in providing accurate data insights for local management team. Drive local statutory and financial compliance practice around audit, internal control, tax and treasury to mitigate risks and safeguard company reputation from financial perspectives.
- Ensure timely and qualitative financial/accounting closing & reporting following the processes for IFRS reporting with the support from APAC Middle-Office, and GENPACT back-office; Manage preparation of statutory financial reports following Japanese GAAP requirements
- Be responsible for external audits and be the first point of contact person in Japan for authorities' inspections/audits when it comes to areas around finance operations (including tax)
- Maintain and enhance internal control framework to meet the required standards
- Work with global tax team, and the appointed tax compliance service provider closely for local tax related activities (both direct and indirect tax, and customs) including meeting both local compliance and the internal requirements in a timely fashion with high-quality output, managing tax inspections, monitor local tax and/or business developments and assessing the potential tax impact and support on tax projects in Japan
- Be responsible for local treasury to support business through timely and accurate cashflow forecast, cash and FX management and coordination with global Treasury and external parties (e.g. banks) for funding arrangement
- Be a finance business partner to local manufacturing site through working with global Tech Ops
- Partner with local business and I2I (From Insights-to-Impact Go-To-Market) in generating accurate financial reports for analysis and facilitate decision making
- Champion with global/region in driving continued optimization on financial operation processes to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Advise on local business projects/initiatives/new launches on statutory/financial compliance/tax related subjects to mitigate risks to both local affiliate and global entities
- Other matters related with local entity's statutory compliance and finance operation processes
- 8+ years' experience in Accounting & Finance,
- 3+ years' experience in Management
- Working experience of tax / accounting firm background will be a plus.
Flex time (no core time)
With COVID, fully remote work.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday ,Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Management