**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Location] Tokyo＊WFH is available
[Salary] 6 million JPY ~ 8 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global Life Science Related Company
- Responsible for the provisions of a range of services necessary to employees at the company for the talent acquisition, C&B, L&D, performance management, and HR policies of employees or any other HR initiatives in line with Regional / Global HR Plan and Business Strategies
- University degree
- Be able to communicate well both orally and by writing in both Japanese & English
- Has more than 5 years of experience in HR
- Understand multi-national companies' practices, principles and procedures of human resources process including L&D, Hiring, Performance Management and C&B
- PC skills(Words, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of HRIS
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Masters degree in Business Management or related subject
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Administrative, Training