[ポジション] Manager, Business Division, Finance & Operation
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Business performance monitoring and reporting (FP&A): Ensure alignment with financial submissions with business plan, performance, and projections
- Budget and financial model of business (FP&A): Coordinate the process for Leader, and GLT members to develop 3 months rolling forecast, annual budgets (global and regional). Collaborate with the Leader to align a five-year financial plan with the overall business strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain financial accounting records and processes (Accounting): Monitor and actively manage the financial accounts (General Ledger, etc.)
- Support and oversee specific resources for management of specific funded projects
Internal Controls & Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Document, implement, monitor, and update as needed the standard accounting policies and procedures
- Provide guidance indirect procurement (P2P process) and Time and Expense (T&E) processes.
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC): Ensure regulatory and legal compliance across multiple geographic regions
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations. Perform internal audits. Identify and help to solve/ escalate issues in payment, compliance, or other areas of the business.
- Continue regional relationships or the entities to support operations in country and manage the regional lead of finance and operations (e.g., in India and Africa regions) in support of this.
- Maintain, and optimize back office tools for all team to manage financials, distribution, etc. Maintain SharePoint and ensure IT and security compliance as appropriate.
- Act as the primary point of contact and liaison between HR, IT, and other operations functions in Japan and the global team.
The ideal candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of Finance (FP&A, accounting, internal control), and Operations (GRC: governance, risk & compliance) with experience in a global, virtual, business.
- 4-year/ bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration, accounting, finance, or similarly related field. Advanced degree or relevant certification (e.g., CMA) is a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience in FP&A, with at least 3 years of management experience in a FP&A Manager, or similar role.
- Experience working and managing a global virtual team, preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and facility to work comfortably and effectively across many different countries, cultures.
- Experience or working knowledge in an entrepreneurial environment or social enterprise, a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Excellent knowledge of data analysis, forecasting methods and performance KPIs.
- Ability to work confidently in MS Office suite of tools (e.g., Outlook, MSWord, and MS Excel), and familiarity with SharePoint.
- Experience with enterprise and business intelligence (BI) reporting software solutions (e.g., SAP, Tableau)
- Ability to travel internationally, likely limited to a quarterly trip maximum.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst