[Position] Finance Manager
[Salary] 7~10 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Healthcare Company
This position provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports. ERP: SAP, Report: HFM (Oracle)
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Manage a couple of accountants
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Complies with US GAAP and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Critical Knowledge and Qualifications:
- BA or above
- Familiar with US GAAP, JP GAAP
- CPA preferred
Critical Skills/technical know-how: (what the role holder must be able to do)
- Literacy in accounting system such as SAP is preferred
- Excel, Word
- People management
- 7-10 years of accounting experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays ,New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance