※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
◆Business Strategy & Decision Support
- Provide support to key business & investment decisions, coordinating data collection from a variety of sources and formats, providing analysis in support of business options, and enabling appropriate decision making by Finance Business Partners
- Lead accurate, timely, and high quality financial reports and analysis to support business decision making
- Delivering ad hoc financial analyses in support of Japan Commercial Finance Business Partners, and the Financial Planning and Analysis team requirements
- Accountable for complex, manual accounting journals, to communicate monthly performance, and provide analytics
- Prepare monthly financial management information, explanation of variances to budget, and commentary for key finance and business customers
- Working with Finance Business Partners and Business Customers to prepare accurate forecasts leveraging sound understanding of the business model and financial drivers, challenge and influence the key cost drivers.
- Coordinate with external, Co-Promotion Partners, to drive the business from Financial aspects
- Proactively drive efficiencies including seeking cross functional process solutions.
◆Continuous Improvement, Governance and Coaching
- Drive continuous improvement in Finance processes and capabilities and to ensure compliance with financial governance and control frameworks as appropriate.
- Identifying opportunities to improve working practices and processes in the Commercial Business Analysis and Decision Support team
- Ensuring compliance with Company Financial Controls Framework and SOX requirements for month end processes
- Coaching new Business and peer Finance in their provision of support to finance planning and business cases
- Qualified finance professional or equivalent with strong analytical skills and a delivery focus.
- Proficient in the use of SAP systems & exposure to general office and other finance data warehouse e.g. Business Objects
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic understanding of functional cost drivers & product revenue drivers
- Experience of working in a customer facing role demonstrating potential finance business partnering capabilities
- Bachelor Degree (not specific area)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience of working in a global organization, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and liaising with senior managers
- Good cultural awareness, exposure to global working
- Academic background related to commercial, economics, legal
- Rigorous and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including oral and written
- Impact and Influence/Collaborative Partnering
- Ability to prioritize task while working multitask
- Proactiveness and open for new challenges
- Team player
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.