※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Be responsible for the development, execution, measurement, and reporting of customer-facing demand generation programs that support Sales goals TO scale and grow our install base and acquire new customers.
- Research, recommend and execute targeted regional/local marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, partner activities, user groups, assisting with industry events/trade shows, establishing local relationships with related associations or communities, executive roundtables, customer advocacy etc.
- Work closely with account teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Collaborate with local agency, sometimes with APAC/Corporate marketing team (web, events, marketing operations) to ensure an integrated, multi-channel approach to demand generation campaigns.
- Work closely with the regional partner team to develop partner marketing plans for growth and scale
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between company's marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution
- Track and measure demand-to-close metrics across field marketing programs,
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives responsible for inbound and outbound marketing to develop leads and drive early stage pipeline creation
- Self-starter and ability to drive programs end to end on your own
- 3+ year of B2B technology marketing and or AE/SDR experience engaged with lead generation programs such as webinar, events, contact acquisition
- Demonstrable experiences communicating and collaborating with sales teams
- Marketo/Salesforce experience (or related marketing automation/CRM or email marketing) is preferred
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Japanese and Business level English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.