[Position] FP&A Staff
[Salary] 5~6 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Leading Cholocate Company
Financial Analysis (60%)
Supporting to proceed in providing various finance analysis and strategic input to senior management as well as other functions' managers. Financial analysis includes:
- Analyze topline and gross margin by products, by channels and by stores and various financial performance
- Monitor topline and major cost items and product profitability, and analyze variance of plan vs actual
- Analyze and set forecast profitability by product category, by channel as well as providing valuable information to set short &middle term planning
- Support cross-functional team to launch new product, analyzing profitability of new products
Budgeting & Forecasting (10%)
Supporting to coordinate annual business planning process and create projected financial statements.
- Support to create projected P&L and other key financial plans
- Support to create annual budget, cooperating with other functions' managers
- Track progress of annual budget and forecast year-to-go plan
Business Updates (20%)
Supporting to prepare materials for Monthly Business Update
- Prepare monthly management business update meeting for both regional and international
- Prepare business update for global leadership management meeting and board meeting
Ad hoc analysis and support (10%)
- +3 years of finance experience. Business acumen preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferably in accounting, finance or business. Basic accounting knowledge
- Communication skills, flexibility, and maturity to interact with other functions
- Proactive and team oriented attitude
- Open to changes and can learn quickly
- Analytical skill and positive learning mindset
- Growth mindset and business oriented
- Business level English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
- Experience of working at Consulting farm or Investment bank is a plus
- Experience of M&A is a big plus
Flex time /Remote work system
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst