[Position] FP&A Manager
[Salary] 7~11.5 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Company
Manage 2 team members and control following responsibilities.
- Report to Japan Finance Controller and Global FP&A team for finance performance such as revenue rolling forecast, monthly tracking, management reporting.
- Financial planning and forecast for Japan retail business revenue working with Local sales team.
- Financial planning and forecast for OPEX working with other department in Japan
- Support accounting process for actual sales /rebate and opex control working with customers and internal members
- Adhoc project or support from other department or Global request
- Financial planning and analysis experience. ( more than 5 years) : He or She should have experience to create forecast or budget whole P&L of the entity and analyze variance between actual and forecast.
- Fluent Japanese and Business Level English TOEIC 800 over
- Working experience in multi-national company
- ERP experience (Oracle Cloud, SAP are plus)
- Strong analysis reporting skill - Strong Excel / PowerPoint skill
- Financial planning and analysis experience in Manufacturing company or sales company for consumer goods.
- Management or Leader experience : He or She will manage team member on remote work environment.
- Change management experience : the company is on-going integration period after acquisition.
- USGAAP knowledge
- USCPA, MBA are plus
- Team worker
- Open mind
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun), national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst, Management