※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Engineering Manager
[Salary] 17〜26 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The Business Platforms team builds and operates company's ecosystem of internal tools and systems (CRMs, data pipelines, SaaS integrations) used by thousands of employees globally every day. Our goal is to drive operational efficiency to support company's business growth and make life better for company's employees around the world.
As a Software Engineering Manager on the Business Platforms, Integrations team at company, you will guide a global team of talented, professional, and driven engineers to design and implement the next generation of integration pipelines and platforms using industry best practices.
- Oversee design, implementation and maintenance of large scale data pipelines, SaaS and custom integrations
- Partner with Business, Product and Program Management to establish and execute on a clear roadmap
- Provide technical leadership for your immediate team, mentor others, and use your understanding of Marketing, Sales and Support domains to help shape technical requirements and solutions.
- Evaluate global team members and coach them to improve their performance
- Steward a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Identify and drive process improvements to make your team more effective.
- Influence and drive technical direction and product goals.
- Proven track record in delivering and maintaining scalable solutions in the Marketing and Sales domain. Salesforce, MuleSoft, Marketo experience is a plus
- Experience building cloud-based solutions.
- Prior experience with Java, Kafka, or Scala.
- Experience managing teams integrating one or more of Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, Snowflake, Service Mesh, Fabric Architectures, Custom applications and other SaaS applications using MuleSoft.
- Experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience guiding a team to deliver high-performance, distributed systems.
- Success in establishing new engineering practices, measuring the impact of features delivered.
- Experience with evaluating team members' performance.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology