*Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
[Position] ETF Planning（営業企画）
[Location] Tokyo *WFH
[Salary] 9〜12 million JPY
Global Asset Management Company
To work on all projects and BAU relating to the international sales and strategy effort, including direct sales, intermediary sales, consultant relations and ETF sales.
- Coordinates international sales activities working with regional sales heads
- Helps with analysis and evaluation of regional business plans to expedite mission and objectives for international sales business
- Aggregates overview reports showing progress along a variety of KPIs
- Supports to build strategic international sales planning
- Conducts research and analysis on trends, systems, and/or regulations of international asset management industry
- Strong communication and people skills
- Agile, fast working
- Knowledge of sales process
- Ability to work productively with those people who have diverse backgrounds in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player, but able to think and work independently without close supervision
- Skilled in all major MS Office applications especially strong Excel skills
- Languages: Native Japanese, Business level English
- Ability to convey and translate ideas from English to Japanese, vice versa
Social insurance, WFH
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance