**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] EHS Senior Specialist
[Location] Tokyo*During Covid, WFH is avaiable, After there maybe work from Office and some domestic travel
[Salary] 8 million JPY ~ 12 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Example of your responsibilities
- Accountable for Office EHS and Motor Vehicle Safety at Our Company's commercial business in Japan, including compliance programs and technical support to global facilities management.
- Develops strategies to achieve EHS goals in alignment with Global Safety and Environment department and Our Company business goals, standards and values.
- Influences EHS leadership, Business Leaders, etc. to drive prioritization of regulatory compliance, continuous performance improvement, and integration of safety and regulatory performance objectives into standard work processes.
- Partners with and provides guidance to facilities management to drive consistency into the implementation of EHS programs.
- Partners with Fleet Management, Service Providers, HR and business leaders to ensure compliance with Global Motor Vehicle Safety program
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 5 years applied professional EHS work experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English language both written and spoken
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Bachelor's or above Degree with concentration in Safety or Environmental related
- Experience with Fleet Safety and Office Safety
- Relevant EHS professional certification. Example: NEBOSH, CSP, CHMM
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to quickly adjust to changing situations.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Human Resources, Administrative