※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- ビジネスレベルの英語力必須 / 30代〜40代の方におススメ！
Under the supervision of the Global Business Development Team, the E-Commerce Manager role requires the ability to support planning and sales efforts on external E-Commerce platforms and Eretailers.
This role also requires partnership with internal Division counterparts to incorporate Division strategy into sales plans and deliver opportunities for growth.
This role will support the GBD and local division priorities/strategies in driving consumer consumption of our products, managing distributor and vendor relationships, and building opportunities to overdrive.
Experience should include knowledge of E-Commerce and experience driving online sales.
PRIMARY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the GBD team to develop E-Commerce sales plans based on concrete levers and investments and grounded in Division growth strategies.（20%）
- Local Division Sales & Marketing team and E-Commerce distributor/vendor relationships to achieve the business goals, drive consumption, and to increase share in market.（20%）
- Support the Local Division Team in developing and maintaining relationships with E-Commerce platforms and E-Retailers, negotiating placement, brand share of voice and strategic partnerships.（15%）
- Have good data analysis skill to develop growth strategy through databased insights with Division counterparts.（15%）
- Manage the content required to support the product assortment. Obtain or develop approved brand and lifestyle imagery and descriptive copy as required.（15%）
- Support E-Commerce efforts to ensure the success of new launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales.（15%）
IMPACT TO THE BUSINESS
◆Level of Autonomy (Describe if the role requires supervision or will need to work and/or
make decisions independently):
Will work closely with the GBD team and partner with supporting local functions and Division counterparts. Will influence and supervise key business decisions, including business strategy and sales plans. The candidate should have capacity to work independently on day to day ECommerce brand store operations.
◆Span of Control (Describe relevant interfacing with internal and external entities):
The candidate needs to work partner under the GBD team's supervision with multiple internal functions including the Division, Content Development, Supply Chain, Finance, and external ECommerce Key Accounts, business partners, and agencies.
◆Problem Solving Complexity (Low, Moderate, High or N/A). Explain:
Moderate. Understand key performance metrics and propose solutions based on learning from the business data, market analysis, and competitor assessment.
◆Interpersonal Skills (Negotiation, Influence, Persuasion). Explain:
Need good negotiation skills. Should assist the GBD team and local division team in building strong data-based stories and presentations to support business plans.
- E-Commerce marketing and project management experiences and bachelor's degree.
- More than 6 years of direct and hands-on E-Commerce experience
- Knowledge of E-Commerce KPIs and consumption-driving tools
- Quantitative ability and comfort with data driven decision processes
- Experience with budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management
- Experience with optimizing online marketing tactics
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across lines of business
- Business Level English written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in multinational company
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledgeable about the web and emerging technologies
- Self-starter and team player
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.