※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The E-commerce & Amazon Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the Amazon.com and overseeing promotions on our account for Japan market. This person will be required to manage all aspects of the Amazon account in Japan and must be able to build a strong relationship with the Vendor Manager(s).
- Improving Product Detail Pages Including but not limited to:
- Updating Item Titles
- Adding 5+ Images and Video to each page.
- Updating Bullet Points
- Adding Keywords
- Adding A+ Content
Variating all like-items into Parent listings
Reporting all potential counterfeit listings and 3rd party sellers
Frequent communication with Amazon Vendor Managers to solve pricing issues
Building Amazon Advertising Campaigns including:
- Sponsored Brands Ads
- Sponsored Products Ads
- Product Display Ads
Accountability for remaining within assigned monthly Advertising budgets
Ability to Organize and Analyze trends for Weekly account progress updates with Brand's Management
Explore growth opportunities including Direct Import and Direct Fulfillment
Build Lightning Deals, Best Deals, Amazon Vine and other Amazon Promotional opportunities.
Partner with all Vendor Managers to ensure smooth and timely order processing, forecasts, custom
requirements when applicable, and customer negotiations
Use analytic findings to work with back office logistics team for major accounts
- New Item Setups using Amazon NIS templates
- Monthly by-ASIN Forecasting
- Quarterly overall account projection
- Extensive Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising Platform
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills including ability to use V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and present sales data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to develop and build business based relationships
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines simultaneously
- College degree +3-5 years' experience preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.