Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Director-Level HR Business Partner
[Salary] 15~20 million JPY
Global IT Company
- Contributes to the development of the overall HR priorities and strategy.
- Effectively diagnoses business issues and goals, ensuring HR strategy is aligned with the business strategy.
- Leads the talent scheme and people strategy for specific region/function client leadership team.
- Drives implementation of HR plan and associated initiatives via leadership of HRBP team.
- Partner with business leaders in their transformation projects
- Identifies and leads organizational change initiatives within HR.
- Leads, provides insights and gives advice on the people aspects of organizational change and transition.
HR Client Services
- Owns relationship with business leaders in country, region or function.
- Coaches and develops senior leaders.
- Influences leadership decisions regarding organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Works with senior leaders to optimize organizational design and drive business performance.
- Actively consults and provides solutions related to workforce, talent, and organizational matters within region or function.
- Ensures local country compliance requirements
- Advises on the design of HR programs, ensuring programs remain relevant in meeting business strategy and goals.
- Provides leadership on regional HR programs and responsible for implementation plan in region or country.
- M&A - Consults with business and lead HR due diligence and integration efforts for acquisitions and expansions
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging advocate -trains leaders to promote inclusive, open and safe work environment that attracts and retains talents
- Internal HR / Team Relationships
- Ensures effectiveness of HR function by promoting HR Service Delivery model and collaboration across all HR teams
- Provides leadership and direction to local HR team to ensure that teams' growth is aligned with business needs.
- Relevant experience at global companies, supporting regional business/functions (12 + years)
- Excellent business acumen.
- Executive presence train, influence and facilitate company wide human capital dialogue.
- Strategic and global mindset with strong execution capability.
- Hands on leadership with ability to accomplish in a matrix and global/regional organization.
- Strong skills in presentation, communication process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Proficient in both English and Japanese),
- Preferably Masters or Bachelors in HR or related field.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Human Resources, Strategy / Planning