※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Digital Marketing Assistant Manager／20代後半〜30代の方におススメ！
[Salary] 6〜8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Reporting to Digital Prospect Marketing Manager, Global Commercial Solution Japan, this role is responsible to plan and execute digital marketing initiatives for prospect acquisition. The main covered area is internal acquisition, especially focusing on Xsell/MGM/Companion strategy via digital channel. And the other prospecting methods including organic/via paid media are in scope as well.
The candidate will also be responsible for improving the new acquired CM's behaviors and delivering against aggressive goals. In order to achieve the goal, result oriented, analytical & logical thinking and customer-oriented mind are critical.
- Deliver the acquisition goal of the managed channel based on the team strategy by planning and execution of the prospecting initiatives/campaigns
- Collaborate effectively with internal/external resources to maximize the business outcome
- Proactively manage and optimize budget allocation towards key success metrics like new accounts and billed business acquired
- Ensure compliance with key legal and regulatory requirements
- Establish a best-in-class customer experience of the prospect journey
- Manage effectively the projects to optimize the digital platform/capability
- Digital marketing experience; 2+ years work experience specifically website, search, and affiliate preferred
- Good understanding of consumer attitudes, online behavior and interactive technologies
- Solid understanding of card economics and financial concepts
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Results oriented and good project management based on logical thinking
- Team player and excellent communication skill
- Self motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication in English（上級レベル）
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Marketing