[Position] Demand Planner
[Salary] 5~8 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Cosmetics Company
- Be responsible for the catalog management such as new launch, old product EOL, and contribute to its rationalization.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality and sales forecast process (S&OP).
- Build the baseline forecast as well as challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Build the global supply plan based on the validated sales forecasts, the Kit assembly plan related promotion and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- At least 3-5 years supply chain planning background, especially Demand Planning is strongly recommended
- Strong in number; Engineer, Math or Scientific background is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skill, able to communicate effective at different level of hierarchy
- Excellent presentation skill and analytical skill
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation to generate ideas and solutions in different situations
- Strong customer focus and commercial awareness
- Well balance of strategic thinking and details for execution
- SAP experience is preferable
- Experience in Futurmaster or equivalent planning software is a plus.
- Business level of English to leading S&OP and dealing with sourcing site
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain