Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Consumer Goods Company
Lead all activities associated with customer service aligned with the best consumer journey, transforming CSC into best-in-class operation enabler. This requires strategic footprint development and relationship building with the external business partners.
- Vision and Roadmap - Develop operational vision and strategic operational foot prints, by collaborating with PMI OC. Deliver message to the team and partnered vendors to be in line with our company vision and KPI aligned with management.
- Vender Engagement - Lead 3rd-parties towards our business and operational vision by engaging with senior managers in vender's, aligning foot prints with internal and external team.
- Cost and Capacity management - Lead resource and budget planning based on capacity requirements analysis, monitor spending vs. assigned budget and proactively propose innovative solution in order to keep the Customer Service at the edge with available technologies and solutions.
- Customer experience - Design CX standard of next level by collaborating with PMI OC and ensure deployment by managing the team and 3rd-parties.
- Initiative management - Ensure key business initiatives are aligned on operational feasibility with targeted consumer experience by closely collaborating with Programs, Digital and Governance teams in Customer Service organization.
- Proactively propose solutions to internal stakeholders gained from consumer feedback to ensure PMJ business initiatives better reflect consumer requirements in a timely manner.
- People development - Develop CSC team by guiding, supervising and coaching around capability and competence building as well as career development.
- B2C Contact Center management as center manager and/or quality manager in Contact Center head quarter function (7 years~ of experience) or have worked for procuring call center vendors and operation suppliers (5 year~ of experience). * Contact center experience with electric device and/or wide range of consumer preferred
- Excellent communication skill
- Contractors and 3rd party resources
- Cross functional project management
- Management of large team (20~ people)
- Native Japanese level to manage above accountabilities.
- English speaking and writing skills (TOEIC 800~).
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.