[Position] Credit Analysis/Associate
[Salary] 9~14 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Rating Agency
- Discusses with our issuers to conducts credit analysis related to a range of Industrial corporate, infrastructure and/or government related entities
- Evaluates the overall credit worthiness of our corporate issuers and their ability to meet their financial obligations for traditional credit-based products as well as a variety of ad-hoc transactions
- Publishes our quality reports following our issuer's operational and earning performances by industry or country/region, and takes a timely rating review
- Discusses with investors and delivers our credit opinions with in-depth analytical insights and forward-looking perspectives
- Daily communicate and regularly hold meetings with our issuers under our surveillance activity
- Take a timely rating action while analyzing industry trend or company-specific issues
- Periodical publish credit reports for the financial market participants
- Tackle ad-hoc projects related to our analytical activities
- Lead market engagement activities including a webinar, on-line/in-person meeting, or seminar depending on market needs
What's in it for you:
- You can intensively learn our analytical expertise and global perspective as a credit analyst.
- You can intensively discuss industrial outlook and credit viewpoints with Japanese leading companies
- You can join our global analytical team and exchange views with our professionals on various topics.
- You can deliver our analytical opinions through various channels, including publishing report, holding webinar, having in-person meetings/seminars.
- Your credit comments may be quoted or featured by media.
- Around 5-10 years of significant experience in financial services, credit or a relevant industry sector.
- Strong analytical capability or background
- Financial/Economy/Business bachelor degree/background
- MBA, Master degree, or CFA is preferred.
- Strong leadership mind and inter-personal communication style through verbal and written communications
- Flexible mindset to cope with changing business environment
- Proactively contribute to our team by actively sharing his/her independent views and handling multi tasks with tight schedule
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English
- High compliance mind and integrity to meet all of the required regulations
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Analyst, Research, Finance