**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] Corporate Management
[Location] Tokyo * WFH half, office half
[Salary] 5 million JPY ~ 8 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global Fintech Company
- Build an effective and efficient governance system and provide secretary work for the Board of Directors, the Audit & Supervisory Board, the Internal Audit Committee, Executive Meeting, and Committees.
- Clarify the organization structure, authority, and responsibilities.
- Develop internal policies and create processes to implement those policies.
- Create a system to ensure that the proper information is communicated to the right members promptly, and that access can be managed appropriately.
- Notifications and reports to external parties, such as Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law related matters, etc.
- Experience in the tasks listed in the Scope of work
- Communication and coordination skills in English and Japanese
- Project management skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Human Resources, Management, Administrative