[Position] Corporate Client Onboarding Manager
[Salary] 8.5~11.5 million JPY
Financial Service Company
- Manage & lead Japan team Client Onboarding operation
- Utilise best practice Project Management tools & methodology to lead high value, complex & strategically important projects
- Act as lead & key point of contact for all enquiries related to new & in progress projects
- Manage & drive team member performance through effective coaching & inspiring, consistent leadership behaviours
- Establish and maintain collaborative business partner relationships across multiple markets, levels & stakeholders including senior executives
- Deliver effective operations & project status updates as required
Offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - Business level English & Japanese
- Business Degree or equivalent work experience
- People leadership experience
- Project Management skills & experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Management, Supply Chain, Customer Service