※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Campaign Contents Manager
[Salary] 6〜9 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
You are the Global Campaign and Content Project Manager and You are responsible for the production, coordination & consistency of content across O+O consumer touchpoints. You define the 360 activation plan and work in collaboration with the 360 Métiers to develop relevant and impactful assets and guidelines.
- Analyse international consumer data and generate new consumer and trend insights
- Support Product Manager in developing creative project concepts, I play a key role in the big idea brainstorm
- From the brief provided by the Product Manager, I create the 360 activation strategy plan (concept, channels, touch points, assets) in collaboration with the 360 métiers
- Orchestrate the development of the 360 content to ensure an integrated and impactful campaign
- Align with Zones & Drive countries during specific meetings & workshops
- Brief the agency during a dedicated bootcamp and manage the Relationship all through the project
- Create O+O assets and validate them by management with Zone and countries
- Drive consistency and relevancy across all touchpoints, aligned with the category strategy & brand priorities, and ensue 360 ROI
- Define and write guidelines for local adaptation
- Send the digital & commercialisation notes to the countries
- Work with Zones and drive countries to understand local needs, ensure relevance of content mix and relevance of assets
- Interest in latest trends and Aesthetic sense
- Understanding of the 360° media ecosystems
- In depth knowledge of consumer habits and of the overall 360° consumer journey
- Digital & technological mindset
- Brand DNA sensitivity
- Story telling
- Project Management
- Collaborative leadership
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing