Japanese E Commerce Company
With the growth of the UI/UX complexity, as well as the preparation of cloud migration/expansion., we are currently expanding our resources and looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join one of our scrum teams.
- Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in alignment with the business needs.
- Fix, improve and/or refactor the existing functions.
- Mentor/Coach junior members.
- Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
- Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process.
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean and efficient code
- Ability to build responsive UI/UX web experience with efficient API and framework
- Experience in development of a mission critical system which has a lot of customers
- 6+ years of experience in C#, with particular focus on WebAPI and consistent use of SOLID principles.
- Back-end expertise in MVC.NET, .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Good working knowledge about JS/HTML/CSS, REST
- Experience in design, development and deployment in a cloud environment preferably, but not limited to Azure
- Good understanding of working with ORM's such as Entity Framework and Dapper.
- T/SQL experience with focus on MS SQL Server.
- Proactive team player.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members.
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box.
[Nice to haves]
- Experience in design, development and deployment in a cloud environment, preferably, but not limited to Azure.
- AZ-900/CCP certification or equivalent.
- CI/CD configuration/deployment using either TeamCity&Octopus, GitHub Actions or Azure DevOPS.
- Messaging Systems and Patterns - Service Bus/RabbitMQ with Rebus/NServiceBus/MassTransit
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology.
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generational teams.
- System Management and Operation experience.
[Type of engagement]
Initially temporary but a high chance of becoming permanent employee | No Japanese required
Given the current COVID-19 situation, our client currently only accepts applicants who are currently residing in Japan.
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
[About our client]
Our client is a major online service provider with a wide range of products and services.
This department is in charge of developing both new EC services and new logistics services.
We are looking for application engineers who will develop an order management system that connects the EC site with its logistics warehouse system. This system is being used by merchant operating on the EC site.
You will be involved in developing the various functions pertaining to order management such as shipment management, item management, inbound management and inventory management.
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.