※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Business Development - eCommerce（アシスタントマネージャー）
[Salary] 6〜7.7 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR E-COMMERCE
- Responsible to manage B2B, C2C and Concierge Account
- Provide support to drive both sell in and sell out from the new channels beyond Pureplay and Direct Marketplace
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and contribute to realizing the objectives of the eCommerce agenda as a member of the team.
- Call on eCommerce accounts and daily operational needs.
- Execute short and long-term account strategies.
- Accountable for both sell out & sell in forecasting and targets
- Manage/enhance assortment strategy.
- Manage internal relationship with supply chain & MTKAM with regards to operations.
- Accountable for account promotional strategies.
- Monitor and report on the competitor eCommerce landscape (including share, new entrance and category performance).
- Identify, develop and recommend new ways of working based on evolving eCommerce landscape
- Support the needs of the eCommerce team as new projects present themselves.
- Periodical reporting on Activation and Performance
- Proven record of driving a successful business through sales or marketing with strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce.
- Significant independent responsibility with a strong bias for action/ entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to independently lead & motivate internal cross-functional teams.
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience in related category.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, or Operations.
- Proactive self- starter. Able to keep manager informed of progress as appropriate.
- Highly organized with ability to priorities. Must be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills - able to manage conflict and resistance
- Decisive - able to identify and focus on key issues
- Commitment and can-do attitude
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development, Marketing