Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
[Position] Backend development
[Hourly Salary] 9 Million JPY ~ 10 Million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Haken staff (Length of contract: ~ Long term )
Japanese Telecom Company
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT software engineer with extensive experience delivering highly available, high throughput backend systems to production. You will be expected to design containerized API services, integrate security, guide application networking requirements, availability, scalability and nearly zerodowntime upgrades.
You are well-organized and have experienced best practices for collaboration on large software projects and understand the value of proper code testing, documentation and review.
- Design from scratch end to end backend solutions for given functional requirements
- Document your designs, hold review sessions with the team;
- Develop and deliver your solution deployed on Kubernetes, testing first by yourself
- Ensure your designs have no single point of failure and are ready to scale on demand;
- Write well-documented, testable code;
- Maintain high unit test coverage of your own code;
- Write interactive documentation for your API's (using swagger);
- Work together with DevOps team to automate your application's CI/CD pipelines;
- Work together with DevSecOps teams to achieve requirements for production deployment and operations handover; Secondary responsibilities:
- Provide support for troubleshooting issues in production when they cannot be worked around by operations team
- Help review and contribute to other team members' design
- Mentor less experienced members
- Education on Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience on Software Development
- 5+ years experience on Backend Systems development
- 3+ years experience with Java development
- 1+ years experience developing RESTful API's
- 1+ years experience with docker
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases;
- Able to design backend systems end-to-end by yourself
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Business level communication in English
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday : 9:00-17:30
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Analyst, Project Management