This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled and passionate individual to directly learn from the senior executives of global and regional financial institutions in Japan.
You will develop expertise in the analysis of financial institutions from the globally comparative perspective by covering a portfolio of banks and NBFIs.
You will work with a group of very talented and experienced analysts from diversified backgrounds.
[Position] Associate - Credit Analysis/Financial Institution
[Salary] 9~14 million JPY
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Major credit rating agency
- Analyzing pertinent information and data necessary for determining ratings on banks/NBFIs and their debt issues
- Making recommendations and presenting to rating committees
- Drafting press releases, company-specific reports, and industry commentaries in a fast-paced environment with publication deadlines
- Effectively communicating to clients our methodology and procedures
- Continuous monitoring of operating performance of rated companies, including reviews of public filings and private information supplied by issuers, and participation in client meetings
- Meeting with issuers and investors on analytical matters and assisting in resolving clients' analytical needs
- Contributing to our global and regional analytical sectoral forums, and authoring related commentaries
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree, CFA charter holder or CPA is a plus
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in financial industry experience, an analytical or research position is a plus
- A good understanding of financial markets, business environments and relevant regulations - in particular, on the banking or non-bank financial sector
- Strong financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to give effective verbal presentations to senior executives
- A highly motivated team player who can work autonomously in a global, multi-cultural and fast pace environment
- Ability to undertake rigorous analytical work and be proficient at writing analytical reports in English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance