Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Business ~ Fluent level Japanese
Global Food and Beverage Company
- Perform 1st level application support for the business users, Engage with end-users to analyze their needs, and provide solutions in a timely manner (including escalating to the respective support teams)
- Engage with Local or Regional IT to ensure issue is solved on a timely manner
- Any ERP system (JD Edwards, SAP, eBS, Dynamics, etc.) (Required)
- Experience in working with overseas IT teams (Required)
- Business English and Japanese
- Basic accounting or Logistics knowledge (Mostly Desired)
- Experience in analyzing business processes (Mostly Desired)
- Experience in User/Stakeholder management
Key Business Applications:
- Oracle JD Edwards E1
- Sales Force (SFDC)
- Oracle OBIEE
- Power BI
- EDI / SFTP
- Other local and global applications
Tokyo* Currently WFH but it will be required to come to the office 1 or 2 a week after SoE is collapsed.
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
(Overtime would be 10-20 hours. )
[Length of contract]
6 months rolling contract with a possibility to become a permanent.
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
2800 yen ~
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.