※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Advisor Offering Sales (Enterprise Cloud Application)
[Location] Tokyo ※リモートワーク・フレックスタイム制度あり
[Salary] 10-15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- As industry expert, develops and drives large and/or complex business solutions for targeted/assigned customers. Provides in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs.
- Oversees holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, considering all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Understands customer business by actively researching customer to determine business issues. Establishes technical credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue.
- Cultivates key trusted advisor relationships with senior level IT & LOB executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within customer markets and how Company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall Company sales and client business strategy. Develops high-level technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits.
- Analyzes stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
- Delivers and sells the technical solution strategy and vision to senior client executives ensuring the solution embodies Company win themes and key differentiators while meeting client expectations and requirements thereby providing Company the best chance to compete and win.
- Researches existing industry, market and IT services best practices and trends as well as alliances to evaluate and ensure Company solutions and services are meeting the needs of clients.
- Leverages partner solutions to continuously find ways to solve customer needs.
- Provides recommendations to offering organization on new offerings, upgrades / augmentation to enhance corporate competency in meeting the needs of customers.
- Acts as functional & technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Solutions personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- 10 or more years of business solutions, functional & technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience working with the technology industry, specifically handling big sized accounts
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios
- Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
- Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions and offerings
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Native Japanese capability and conversational and/or writing English
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / CRM / ITIL solutions to C-levels within large enterprise accounts
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
- Strong communication skills to listen to client and articulate back for solutioning
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team member and prospective clients up to the Board level
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Ability to present ideas, goals, problems, outcomes and processes to be understood by a diverse audience
- Ability to articulate and present the business value of Company solutions with a firm understanding of Company strategies and products relative to Company's major competitors
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales