※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Ad Sales Manager
[Salary] 〜8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Are you someone who is passionate about growing the business revenue footprints across Japan? Do you have the aptitude in advertising and digital sales? Enthusiastic, eat, live, breathe all aspects of entertainment, especially music and animation? If so, you could be our next Manager, Advertising Sales, Japan.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Advertising Sales, Japan, you would play a pivotal part in the advertising sales team. Actively participating in growing sales revenues, developing strategic plans across set clientele for Japan market and lines of business it serves which are consistent with the established short and long term goals of the Company, and ensuring their proper execution.
- Develop long term growth strategies, business and revenue forecasting with complete budget responsibility for digital advertising sales
- Manage sales and revenue targets via advertising revenue from advertisers, clients in Japan and overseas clients within Asia
- Perform daily sales activities in order to achieve overall budget assigned to the department each year and your personal budget.
- Work cohesively and articulate clients briefs (digital first/cross platform solutions) clearly too internal / external stakeholders to derive the most competent and effective sales solutions
- Collaborate within cross functional departments in the Japan and within Asia
- Keep abreast with the rapidly changing digital technology and marketing trends in the advertising industry to ensure proposed plans meet the needs of clients
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Work with large-scale clients on advertising projects; acquiring sponsorship for digital advertising initiatives and sponsors for events
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in advertising business and digital advertising industry
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of entertainment, especially music and animation
- Ability to think strategically with a flair in negotiation
- Excellent social skills which will enable you to interact with a wide range of personalities and build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in acquiring sponsorship for digital advertising initiatives, and sponsors for events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English preferred
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Advertising, Marketing, Sales