[Salary] 5~8 million JPY
Global Beverage Company
The role is responsible for Treasury, Contract review, Statutory financial reports, supervising outsourced partners and so on which also includes journal entry postings for monthly closing.
- Manage local bank account balance for 2 entities and prepare the payment requests for voucher payment such as utilities and taxes. Hand over the requests to bank visitor twice a month and process payments. Prepare the Journal entries for posting. Also, support identifying the cash receipts record of the bank for posting. Coordinate the bank balance confirmations for the issuance.
- Prepare and submit report for funds to Japan Bank and being contact point for Japan Bank by handling question and answer of the report.
- Provide APAC Treasury information for their cash forecast of Global bank account.
- Manage inhouse safe and cash vouchers.
- Review all contracts from finance and controllership points of view. Including to forward contracts to stakeholders who may relevant. Include to Identify Derivative, Guarantee, take or pay, lease agreement and gather information for obligation report.
- Provide outsourced partners information for their obligation report at year end.
- Maintain and update LCOA/DOA while communicating with stakeholders. Be a contact point for inquiries from a requester in OU.
- Calculate billing price of Part sales monthly and send a calculation to AR team and a customer.
- Supervise outsourced partners in the area of master related, such a standard cost and Billing prices, Intercompany settlement, Treasury and so on.
- Stamp Duty administration to fulfil balance, to stamp on agreements based on the requests, obtain approval for the balance, so that the balance of the machine. Prepare the Journal entries for posting.
- Provide guidance to OU partner in implementing operation of new business in the area of master related and required approvals.
- Prepare Statutory Financial reports including footnotes. Prepare the GAAP adjustment Journal entries for posting. Review Royalty and Fees and Commission calculation provided by outsourced partners. Provide requested documents to Tax firm and Audit firm.
- Calculate service charges between an intercompany.
- Prepare Filling together with Legal firm and Accounting firm, Legal department.
- Handle insurance contract renewal and invoices.
- Raise a miscellaneous invoice request.
- Update Sox narratives.
- Other ad-hoc miscellaneous tasks.
- 5年以上のアカウンティングファームでUSGAAP/IFRS/Statutory auditの経験
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing，Finance