[Position] AP/AR Senior Staff
[Salary] 6~8 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Life Sciences Company
This person will be responsible for performing a multi-functional role for processing client billings, vendor payments, expense processing and other day-to-day operational tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monthly closing in the areas of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, employee expense reimbursements and related areas of the Transactional Group of Finance.
- Support the Transactions Group Manager to manage the overall assurance of the team from quality, accuracy, timeliness and compliance perspective.
- Tasks related to local and global audits
- Involvement in projects to improve process efficiency and internal controls
- Various ad hoc assignments as needed
This position will enable candidate to
- Gain hands-on experience of financial transactions for a diverse group of companies.
- Gain in-depth understanding of working in a dynamic, global atmosphere across a broad range of businesses
- Future rotation to other teams of Finance within 2 years will be available based on the skills and performance of the candidate.
- Gain experience of a team undergoing a transformation towards a "best practice" finance organization
- Fluent level of Business English skill in speaking, writing and reading.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Past experience at an auditing firm preferred
- Ability to working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in handling uncertainty or the lack of established precedence
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with business
Social insurance, retirement allowance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing