Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Location] Minato-ku* WFH system applies
[Salary] 5.5-6M JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Direct Contract
Global Retail Company
- Lead the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process
- Build/Maintain good relationship with our recruiting vendor and manage process efficiently
- Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) within your designated function or market
- Act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within your designated function or market
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional, and global awareness (if needed) in order to attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) in addition to other sourcing channels (university, competitive research, job fairs, social) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects
- University Degree or relevant equivalent experience required
- Strong proficiency with technology and grasping new technology solutions.
- Track record for delivering high impact customer experiences and implementing new solutions to support their business area.
- Strong track record of driving a holistic recruiting strategy, volume recruitment and global recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) and achieving goals.
- Strong ability to leverage analytics to support recruiting efforts and business planning decisions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a recruiter within an agency and/or corporate environment in high volume recruitment
- High level of partnership and collaboration with business leaders in your area of responsibility to drive proactive talent acquisition planning.
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday : 7.5hday standard work-time, flex-time applies
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Human Resources, Administrative Legal