※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 10〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Price assumption/ application on new drugs and price negotiation (new drugs, Reporting Products, Gx/BS)
- Suggestion on pricing strategy
- Price assumption on new drug candidates
- Price estimate (5-year plan) of own products impacted by NHI price revision
- Lobby with industrial groups (such as NICHIYAKUREN, EFPIA etc.) and exchange information with other companies
- Pricing information gathering and analysis
- Lecture on pricing to other functions
◆Interaction/Negotiation with Economic Affairs Division, MHLW task
- Pricing consultation, application-related work (new drugs, Reporting Products, Gx/BS）and negotiation with Authorities
- Products supply-related interaction (Price delisting, product recall, potential out-of-stock etc.)
- Handle ad-hoc requests (investigation, questionnaires) by MHLW
- Coordination/ negotiation at cross-functional projects
- Work related to medical fee and healthcare insurance system (Preferable）
- Experience at drug industry (new drugs and/or Gx)
- Basic knowledge of pricing analysis/assumption
- Experience of new drug price assumption
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Access
- Business level English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge/experience of other functions within drug industry (MR/ Key account management/ marketing/ market research/ regulatory/ R&D etc.)
- Knowledge of medical fee and healthcare insurance system
- Has appropriate technical and quality experience to management expectations.
- Makes sound and effective quality decisions under pressure.
- Strong negotiation and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual who is comfortable with working independently
- Awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Able to lead and work effectively in cross-functional teams
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing