※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 8〜10 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Compliance Manager / Associate Manager will be responsible for providing effective advice and support, holding compliance training, setting internal policies and conducting monitoring and checking of compliance.
◆Compliance Related Matters (70%)
- Lead to create culture of compliance culture (including update compliance policy & guidance; provide Compliance training, monthly emails, planning compliance week etc.)
- Answer queries related to Compliance and policies/guidance
- Conduct and/or support Compliance Investigations and take appropriate remedial actions
- Review and approve requests on Product Support Materials, Booth/ Advertisement Purchase meal expense and other activities in Japan
- Compile and generate other compliance related documents
- Create materials and conduct and tracking record of trainings to team members
- Support global Due Diligence process on business partners and Channel Management team
- Lead or support Compliance monitoring and Internal audit on compliance matters
◆Legal Related Matters (10%)
- Review & approve contract requests as compliance reviewer and monitor & audit data entries and maintain database
- Support record keeping and corporate secretarial works
◆Participate Industry association activities (JFTC and AMDD) and benchmark industry practices (10%)
◆Participate the meetings or conference calls with AsiaPac Legal & Compliance team (5%)
◆Draft and consolidate SER for compliance matters.(5%)
- Fluent English
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Computer skills (MS Office and other company systems)
- Fair Competition Code Instructor license preferred
- University graduate
- Experience of Healthcare industry.
- More than 5-year experience in compliance areas
- Travel Requirements： Domestic / international travel expected depending on the business focuses
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal