[給与] 1500~1800万円 ※ご経験、スキルにより相談可能
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Provide leadership and management for the quality function and sustain the quality philosophy and lean culture for the division. Establish, maintain and optimize an effective quality management system.
Create and implement a quality plan to achieve the levels of quality established through organizational goals, customer expectations, related stakeholders and market competition. Enhance and improve the division's products and services through the implementation of ISO 9001, problem-solving tools, prevention methods, quality-at-the-source and continual improvement techniques. Management Representative for Quality Systems.
- Lead and guide Lean initiatives within the Plant. Works closely with Plant level production managers on lean process using lean tools and metrics. Develops a detailed lean strategy which could be easily applicable to the shop floor.
- Helps plant lean leaders to conduct lean initiatives efficiently at the plant and give some tips on how to continuously eliminate wastes.
- Ensures that steering committees and teams are established and then they are all implementing lean principles , techniques and methodologies according to the Group requirements.
- Technologies and Methodologies also include Cellular manufacturing , Kanban /Replenishment, Standardized work , One piece flow, problem solving, 6S and SMED for high financial performance.
- Regularly monitors & updates the Plant's progress on all the tracking centers.
- Conducts periodic team meetings in order to review the progress and discuss something about what to do so as to move onto the next level..
- Serves as a catalyst and has joint responsibility with associated people for successful and sustained lean implementation.
- Provides effective change management , leadership , optimization in implementing the WIN Strategy across the plant
- Supports coaching and teaching of lean principles through the use of outside resources.
- In order to improve process capability, provide the people with proper 6 sigma concept and check/monitor how they work with in-depth approach to the root cause.
- In order to manage High Performance Work Team, teach, coach & facilitate the people with HPT 9 tools and check/monitor how they work with in-depth approach to the root cause
- B.S. Degree in an Engineering or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of Quality, Engineering or related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of International Standard ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems (ISO/TS 16949 as applicable for automotive sector).
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), or Certified Quality Manager (CQ Mgr.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality technologies.
- Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, and Failure Mode & Effects Analysis).
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Quality Assurance