※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 7〜8.6 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
[Top 5 Priority]
- Relationships: Building positive relationships with internal/external customer, co-workers
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Responds positively to change
- Creativity: The ability to think about an idea or a solution in a new or different way
- Development: Developing and implementing learning strategies, company's goal
- Strategic planning: Define company's direction and develop plans to realize the business objectives.
- Take full control of all branding and marketing activities
- Lead ideas, innovation and communication projects
- Manage budget
- Contribute to the improvement of consumer and market understanding for the brand, increase share of voice
- Expand the market share of the targeted products
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, customer communications, sales promotions, and other marketing projects
- Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates
- Executing and analyzing results of marketing campaigns and promotions
- 2-3 years of experience in the retail industry
- Relevant experience in consumer or luxury goods industry (production for mailers, sales promotion, creating brief documentation)
- Excellent communication skills in English (TOEIC: 730-855) in order to communicate with overseas
- Good understanding of brand presentation and customer needs
- Able to work efficiently on his/her own, as well as a team member
- High level of proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bachelor Degree
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Marketing