※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 10〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Under the global brand marketing direction, the Manager, Marketing, our brand is responsible for leading the brand communication, PR, Go-To-Market and trade marketing strategy planning and execution across all channels in Japan market.
This role develops brand communication and seasonal launch plans, has control over creatives, works closely with eCommerce team to provide right assets to right places; digital advertisement, other digital marketing activations, social media and other platforms, brand partnerships and events.
This role's responsibilities are inclusive, but not limited to leading media planning, contract negotiations, launch initiatives, and working cross-functionally with teams to influence and execute premium brand collaborations, key account strategies and public relations.
- Strategy Development（25%）
- Marketing Strategy Execution（40%）
- Partnership as key stakeholder（30%）
- Talent Development（5%）
- Bachelor's degree with marketing focus preferred.
- Digital/Social marketing knowledge necessary
- Must have at least 6 years marketing experience, preferably in footwear, apparel, or related consumer goods industry
- Must have media planning and negotiation experience with budgets exceeding $1M
- Proven, successful track record in effective marketing and team management
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a leadership role across all marketing disciplines
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to interact with staffs professionally and effectively, colleagues, and the executive management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Positive and effective team player with experience leading direct reports
- Knowledgeable in current trends
- Ability to use independent judgment in performing all duties of the position
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad
- Ability to assist with event and promotional execution
- High degree of integrity with the ability to handle confidential and sometimes highly sensitive matters in the appropriate manner
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing