※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 6〜9 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Lead to build brand presence among key stakeholders by establishing the brand positioning and strategy, to drive re-growth of the business
①Develop marketing strategy and plan, and implement effectively in market to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Develop the annual marketing calendar well aligned with local management and regional team.
- Ensure deep understanding of market, competitors, and stakeholders (HCPs and Patients) through constant customer visit, book/paper review, and desktop researches etc.
- Closely collaborate with Sales team to understand insights and needs of HCPs and translate into marketing strategy/plan.
- Understand patients' insights and needs in order for demand generation of Filler treatment and our products.
- Plan and execute market research plans.
- Own the KPIs and PDCA cycle of marketing activities.
②Drive strong engagement with HCPs through education programs to increase our presence and consumption.
- Develop customer education plans, such as training and webinars, by closely working with regional team and local stakeholders.
- Ensure close engagement with KOLs.
- Explore the opportunity to leverage academic congress.
- Learn and reflect best practice from other countries.
③Develop communication plan and promotional materials for both HCPs and Patients to well deliver our brand message.
- Develop and manage education/promotion materials for both HCPs and patients, and effectively implement in field.
- Maximize the use of digital for efficient promotions and communication.
- Collaborate with external agencies/suppliers to deliver marketing activities effectively, such as webinars, brochure/fliers, videos, etc.
- Identify the key message to strengthen the brand/product differentiation.
- Plan and execute PR activities including Press Release, collaboration with media, etc.
- Own the execution and control of logo and visuals.
④Responsible for management and tracking of sales data and marketing budget.
⑤Lead to identify future growth opportunity including new product launch preparation.
- He/she needs to have 5+yrs experience of marketing in the following categories: medical device of self-pay care such as beauty device and contact lenses and OTC.
- Experience in aesthetics/skincare related industry is preferred. Fillers/ Toxin business experience is a big plus.
- Has led the marketing strategy development for both long/short term, with strong track record of business growth despite challenges.
- Has planned and executed marketing activities such as trainings for HCPs, congress planning, SFDC management, sales/marketing tool development, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of up-to-date integrated marketing and communication in global company scope.
- Knows well about promotion/communication regulations of medical device /OTC products.
- Has worked effectively with creative and media agencies to develop and manage communication plans including copy and visuals.
- Sales experience in medical device or OTC business is preferred but not mandatory.
- Has worked and closely interacted with global functions on a daily basis.
- Has good understanding of data with analytical skill
- Ability to collect the latest market/consumer information, analyse and share with others.
- Good presentation skill in both Japanese and English
- University bachelor degree
- Business level English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and work effectively with both internal and external partners, building strong trust.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Result-driven and a self-starter with a great ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Business acumen and understanding of business context to create appropriate marketing communication.
- Strong strategic thinking skill and leadership to execute plans with excellence.
- Capable of working independently while balancing a desire to succeed as part of a high performance decentralized team.
- Open-minded and innovative with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Ability to stay flexible under VUCA situation and willing to challenge to create new values.
- Reliable and responsible leading project owner with strong problem-solving skill.
- Ability to develop strong KOL relationship and communication skill to work with HCPs
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Product Management