※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【ポジション：Assistant Marketing Manager】
- 2020年は前年対比で売上150%！ 屋外×1人でも楽しめる趣味で、コロナ渦でも非常に好調！
- 二輪好きにはたまらない環境！ モーターサイクルショー、試乗会など、バイクと接する機会が多い職場です
- 車/二輪に乗られない方もご活躍中です！ プレミアム商材のブランディングにご興味をお持ちの方にもオススメのポジションです
Support all marketing and PR activity of our products and services in Japan.
■Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing activities such as Advertising, Shows & Events, Customer Relationship, dealer Support, Promotions & Campaigns, Public Relations, Website and Social Media to;
- Improve generating new business leads and traffic.
- Improve brand awareness, image and market share.
- Improve company's and dealer's profitability.
- Improve customers' lifecycle management.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Support Senior Marketing Manager to initiate new customer engagement plans.
■Responsible for marketing activities, principally, but not exclusively.
- Support operational process and execution around social media. Promotion plan, Creative development, Posts and Analysis.
- Create landing pages on website for promotional campaigns / news pages utilizing CMS tool to maximize awareness.
- Support dealer with creating POS, Event planning and management, CRM system for efficient communication with customers.
- Support and train dealers to run their local marketing include social media.
- Liaise with other division / team to produce brochure, catalogues, newsletter, DM, POS material design when necessary.
- Analytical skills, proficient with data analysis and tools. (Marketing effectiveness and KPI measurement)
- Run and manage the operational process of shows and events from planning.
- 3~5-year Marketing or Advertise experiences with understanding branding for high end brand.
- Giving direction & smooth communicate with external agencies.
- No stress not only to digital related tasks such as SNS post, Website update and our own Website analysis as well as managing physical events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages including Excel Power Point, Word and Outlook. Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Must be able to follow directions well and apply them flawlessly even under pressure.
- Result-oriented, organized and be a good leader of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, clear and concise written and verbal skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to record work accurately.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- Problem solving and decision-making ability.
- English: TOEIC 700 or above
- Personality and Motivation
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Curiosity and innovative thinking.
- A passion to motorcycle.
- If the candidate has heavy motorcycle license or ordinary motorcycle license would be an advantage.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Physical shows and events management experience.
- Previous experience of working within or with an automotive /manufacturing environment.
- Well presented.
- Able to be flexible on working hours.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.