※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Assistant Brand Manager／20代後半〜30代半ばまでの方にお勧め
[Salary] 5.8〜8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Supports the Global brand manager in driving & executing brand's growth strategy, innovation strategy & funnel in Japan
- Supports / co-lead Global brand manager in developing strong creative communication & engagement plan for an impactful campaign behind innovation/renovation
- Works with the CMI, CTI, Channel & Shopper teams to analyse data, spot trends & mine insights in order to address JTBDs with sizeable innovation & renovation opportunities & ideas for the platform and to define gaps and new information sources needed to develop the plans.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers and shoppers - the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels and target audience.
- Acts as the Global Project leader for brand's innovation projects driving overall project & network management, business case, taskforce management and gatekeeping to ensure OTIF and success innovation.
- Create best-in-class innovation design and execution around key mix pillars for innovation projects including proposition, product and packaging design.
- Liaise closely with category local marketing team to gather inputs for innovation during mix development stage, develop and sign-off the D4C plan to enable the creation of deployment plan.
- Monitor and review effectiveness and of project implementation and brand performance, to propose corrective actions.
- Monitor and review total brand CIP on Easybudget to ensure accurate forecast and actual target for full year.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong experience in FMCG
- Strong consumer insight analysis skills, combined with a strong business acumen to develop a robust marketing plan to compete in market
- Strong communication skill and collaboration with team
- Basic English skill is mandatory
- Strong Drive to move projects and agenda
- Strong passion for driving growth to business
- Passion to WIN
- 団体保険 等
- 有給休暇：10日〜20日 休日日数123日
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Marketing, Product Management