This is a test job do not apply!
- Take over relevant tasks, records, materials & documents
- Accounting with SAP ERP - G/L, A/R, A/P, Bank/Cash, Assets modules
- Audit matters - liaising with external auditors
- Banking & cash management including electronic banking
- Controlling - credit control, operating costs, expense claims, process discipline etc.
- Tax compliance & reporting, liaising with tax agent / advisor
- HR - personnel records, payroll & benefits administration
- Statutory Reporting - according to local laws & regulations
- Management Reporting (Statistics, Financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts etc.)
- Legal matters (contracts, agreements, shareholder & Board matters etc.)
- IT matters - in conjunction with Regional / Corporate IT
- Office administration / security
- Line reporting to Representative Director / General Manager
- Functional reporting to Regional Controller
- Networking & co-operation within the company process organization
- University Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Able to work independently in a small team environment
- Effectively bilingual (spoken / written) in Japanese & English
- Experience with SAP ERP is preferred, training will be provided where necessary
- Experienced with MS-Office & PC applications
This is a Test Job. Please do not apply!