☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Technical Support Analyst
- Challenging Work /Great People /Global Impact /Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
About the team
- We provide best in class technical support to our customers, focused on solving critical product issues as well as performing a wide range of operational activities. Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal, and we are committed to ensuring our cloud-based platform is running smoothly to meet our customer's needs. As a member of our Customer Support team, our Technical Support Analysts provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of activities to resolve product or service issues. You won't shy away from digging in on technical problems and find satisfaction in solving issues and root cause identification.
What you will do
- Responding to customers regarding queries when using our platform by determining the nature and likely causes of customer problems, recommending corrective action or guiding the customer through the necessary steps to a resolution.
- Analyzing planning results and algorithm outputs using internal tools to understand variations in results and runtime.
- Monitoring hardware/software components of our on-demand service. Resolving problems in a timely manner while ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
- Ensuring that all aspects of our customers' Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met.
- Following up with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommending further action to ensure non-recurrence.
- Providing liaison and coordination activities with other departments to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer/service problems and inquiries.
- Participate in on-call duties rotation, after hours environment maintenance.
- Performing application administration functions for our customers.
- A passion for working in customer facing roles and you have great interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- 3-5 years' experience in a Technical Support role supporting external customers on a software solution, ideally for a SaaS based company. ( SaaSのテクニカルサポート経験必須)
- 1-2 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Supply Chain applications. （SCM/ERPの経験歓迎）
- Native proficiency in Japanese and professional proficiency in English （英語・日本語必須）
- A Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications (CRM).
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows Server environments, and experience with ERP business software.
- Willingness to work pager support coverage rotated across the team.
- Experience with supply chain (manufacturing, production planning, Inventory management, demand management) in a support or planning role is considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing considered an asset.
- Experience with monitoring and responding to issues with transactional data flows considered an asset.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) considered an asset.
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional certification (CSCP) considered an asset
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6 - 8.4 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology