☑Japanese language required
☑English language not required
Technical Product Manager
Start-up Asset Management Company
- Defining and prioritizing, in partnership with Architects and CTO product and platform architecture and development schedule.
- Managing the feature roadmap to ensure all requirements are implemented
- Defining product portfolio requirements (portfolio epics and features), based on intimate knowledge of our specific market segments, target customers, and technology.
- Be at the same time Technical Product Owner to manage delivery of complete Software Development Life Cycle with Architects and developers as partners.
- Deeply understanding infrastructure and also code under development and bridging communication between developers and other Project Managers and Business Users.
- Proactively identifying and investigating issues before passing to developers
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or experience.
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Experience working with leading industry practices: Lean Startup/Enterprise, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, DevOps, and Design Thinking.
- 2+ years of formal (or informal) leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop product management best practices and competencies in individuals and teams.
- Business Analyst skills to understand Business Users requirements and to fill the gap between business and development.
- Understanding of unit testing, integration testing, automation and CI/CD, git versioning, Jira, Redmine, MS Project.
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
11~12 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Product Management