☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Major SaaS company
- We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. Right from the beginning, we need to understand and appropriately position our product' place in the customer's application ecosystem - and the Technical Architect has the prime responsibility for making this happen!
- Our Consultants will become deep product guides with our cloud applications, and hand-in-hand with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success!
- We serve as trusted advisors to the customer, driving conversations with business partners that craft the architectural vision and establish a program direction.
- You will advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources, providing mentorship on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
- Lead technical design sessions, architect, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects and detail technical solutions aligned with client business objectives, and identify gaps between the client's current and desired end-states
- You will engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Background in Cloud Computing solutions - cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation, and management.
- Deliver technical consulting and advisory services, including technical workshops, design/code reviews, architecture workshops, training and enablement to customer and partner teams, development work, product extensions/integrations, solution & performance optimizations, and supporting ad-hoc technical queries from customer & partner project teams
- Engagement throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile delivery techniques in large enterprise environments
- Analyze customer's existing solutions, re-engineer, migrate, and/or integrate them.
- Work closely with customers and partners to guide implementation projects to follow our standard methodologies and align with our product roadmap, so resulting solutions meet customer long-term business objectives
- Nice-to-have: Experience delivering Cloud-based CRM solutions in at least one of our target industries (telecommunications, insurance).
- Highly technical and highly-skilled in common cloud platforms / SaaS technologies (e.g. Cloud CRM, Cloud ERP).
- Ability to analyze potential performance and scalability issues from architectural design and in live environments
- Ability to efficiently translate and communicate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to drive projects to successful, accurate completion, and influence stakeholders and team members
- Proven team player that can work optimally across cross-functional teams and peers
- Good interpersonal skills, equally comfortable with crafting high-quality documents/presentations and delivering technical demonstrations.
- Nice-to-have: prior CRM implementation experience
- English Language level: Conversational level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology