・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Business Services Company
We are seeking motivated professionals to provide compliance and consulting services to individuals and their corporate employers as follows:
- Individual Tax Services for Japanese Nationals Staff
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordination of assignees' global personal tax compliance (Japanese nationals foreign assignment services) - providing Japanese tax services
- Compensation structuring
- Tax reimbursement policy development
- Consultation on payroll issues
- Pre-departure tax planning and projections
- Tax return (Japan and U.S.) preparation
This position provides the opportunity for a motivated individual to develop and expand their career in servicing Japanese multinational organisations and their domestic and global individual tax needs. You will be a part of the management team who aim to create a differentiated business and you will get the opportunity to manage accounts with a team of mobility experts and help them solve mobility issues.
- Management and leadership experience in Tax compliance and tax consulting (required) Experience with Japanese business organisations and their external foreign assignments (required)
- Native Japanese (required)
- Business English level language (desired). Internal communication will require some English. Client communication will be almost all in Japanese.
- Professional qualifications in relevant field - e.g. JP CPA/Zeirishi or equivalent for tax compliance/consulting roles (desired)
- Experience in a 'Big 4' or similar firm (desired)
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to contribute knowledge in an area of specialization (desired)
- Able to contribute to thought leadership (desired) Passion for client servicing
- Minimum Years of experience: 5 years
- English Language level: Business level ((desired).
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-20 million JPY
Social insurance, WFH, Flex time
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Accounting / Auditing