☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
- Will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. Act as a product technical liaison between the customer and various internal teams such as support, development, and consulting; this will involve ongoing learning for yourself and capturing knowledge for sharing with others.
- Develop expertise in selected our solutions and work to drive and improve the value customers are receiving in their investment, aiming to increase overall consumption of our products.
- Need to be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment. A strong desire for learning, self-improvement, and collaboration in technical and personal / soft skills is essential.
- The Ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on Systems Administration experience, exceptional communication skills (written and oral), experience working in the IT or Software industry, effective team leadership skills, excellent prioritization skills, and attention to detail with a strong drive for success.
What you'll do:
- Act as technical and application liaison between the client and other our internal teams.
- Communicates product and solution expertise to internal and external customers.
- Documents all case interactions with Cloud Services clients.
- Exhibits a strong commitment to customer service while building client partnerships.
- Follows operational guidelines for interacting with other associates.
- Learns new solutions and technologies required to support Cloud Services clients.
- Leverages customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills to solve inquiries from Cloud Services customers.
- Manages and responds to client requests via phone, e-mail, and web interface.
- Provides updates and case statuses to customers and management.
- Understands and triages customer issues. Leverages any and all necessary technical research (code review, database queries, traces, debug, etc.) or team collaboration.
- Understands our solutions and individual client configurations as well as the third-party tools required to support our solutions.
- Utilizes support tools (Zoom, Teams etc.) to expedite client issues resolution.
- Works as a team member to utilize technical skills and solution expertise to resolve client issues.
What we are looking for:
- Good Communication Skills in Japanese and English (TOEIC Score 800 level or higher).
- Proficient in SQL & batch Scripting (2+ years of experience).
- Basic SCM Knowledge.
- Not necessary but, good to have experience in Blue Yonder SCPO suite (Manugistics Networks Demand, Fulfillment, Collaborate, Monitor) or i2 Solutions like Supply Chain Planner, Factory Planner, Inventory Optimization, Sales and operation planning, Order Promiser.
- Good to have experience in using, implementing, or supporting modern Supply Chain applications.
- Python debugging scripting is not necessary but is good to have.
- Good Experience if supporting applications in public cloud (preferably azure).
- Good to understand azure SQL scripting and SQL Server database queries.
- Good to understand Tomcat as an application server.
- Good understanding of Linux OS.
- Good to have work experience with India offshore team.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6.5 - 8.5million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology