- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak Fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1~2)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Global Life Insurance Company
- Work closely with Architects, Application Owners, other development team for application design and implementation
- Take a lead of development activities such as design documents review, source code review created by 3rd party vendors and assure quality including security and performance
- Foster Agile and DevOpsSec culture in IS division along with team members
- Leverage cloud native solutions for architecture design and process optimization
- Responsible for the deployment and integration of platform architectures; provides performance enhancements through automation and pushes for enhanced reliability to support product development.
- Overall knowledge/experience in IT / More than 5 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Experience of Microservices development (Kubernetes (AKS) or PCF)
- Experience of pipeline building of DevOps (Using Jenkins, Concourse, SonarQube, Snyk etc)
- Basic information/cyber security knowledge
- Self-explanatory documenting skill
- Familiar with architecture design patterns including event driven architecture
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry and open-source technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure technologies
- Familiar with virtual infrastructure running Ubuntu/Redhat Linux and Windows operating systems
Preferred skills and experience:
- TOEIC 700 and more, JLTP N2 and more
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Java EE Web Services Developer certified
- Spring Professional certified
- Microsoft Technical solution certified (Azure)
- Kubernetes certified
Tokyo (Work From Home about 2-3 times in a week)
Standard: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Include 1 hour break. Flextime system available)
10 million yen ~ 12 million yen
- Based on our Work Rules, we will consider your experience, skills and knowledge when we decide the salary.
- Commutation allowance and Variable Incentive Bonus are paid based on our Work Rules.
- Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee).
- Saturdays and Sundays
- National Holidays
- Year-end and new year holidays
- Annual Paid Holiday
- For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave, etc.)
- Resume screening and 2-3 interviews to be arranged.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering, Analyst