[Position] Senior Finance Manager
[Salary] 8~12 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Beverage Company
What You Will Experience:
Financial Analysis & Operational Effectiveness
- Monthly analysis of business results with clear, compelling communication of key drivers of performance trends through monthly business reviews, identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities to improve overall operational efficiencies.
- Establish processes and systems necessary for concise, accurate, periodic financial analysis and reporting on a timely basis.
- Partners with regional/corporate functions to ensure the accurate and timely execution of accounting, credit, supply chain, tax, and treasury operations.
Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Oversea annual and quarterly planning processes for Japan, providing analysis and recommendations to the General Manager and Sales and Marketing leadership team.
- Provide accurate financial forecasts on the current state of the business measured against the on-going business updates on a timely basis along with the appropriate qualitative / quantitative analysis and recommendations.
Commercial Finance / Revenue Growth Management
- Leads and champions revenue growth management initiatives and capabilities.
- Direct the commercial financial analysis in discount and margins and closely working with sales in managing pricing including building, gaming, interpreting and standardizing price structures. Preparing analysis and recommendations on pricing and discounts.
- Providing counsel and recommendations to the General Manager on overall pricing and discount / margin and defective goods management with distributors.
- Assess the value chain in order to identify opportunities that optimizes the company's value creation.
- Initiate, provide and lead cross functional analysis (consumer, trade, financial) into meaningful insights about performance, identification of opportunities and risks and assessment of mitigation and contingency plans.
- Utilizes the most relevant data and analytical tools to develop insights into drivers of brand volume and value growth.
- Collaborate with other functional areas (Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain) to identify areas of possible revenue growth, expansion, allocation of resources or cost reduction opportunities.
- Serves as the key advisor to the General Manager and the B-F Japan leadership team by analyzing and interpreting concisely business results & trends and recommending strategic initiatives to drive growth in revenue, reduce costs and grow profit.
- Provide counsel, analytical support and contributor for key strategic projects and a thought partner to the General Manager.
- Develop comprehensive financial models to identify opportunities to support development of long-term strategic plans.
- Ensure all appropriate financial controls and legal/regulatory requirements are properly followed.
- Partner with Accounting, Credit and Transactions team to develop policies and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of proper internal controls surrounding financial results including compliance with corporate policies.
Team Management & Development
- Provides leadership and direction to direct and matrix reports
- Leads a diverse and inclusive culture where different perspectives are encouraged and individuals feel connected and valued.
- Supports team development by providing opportunities and coaching to the team with on-going appreciative & constructive feedback.
- Engages the team in company's vision and direction and motivates them to make active contributions towards these objectives.
- 6 to 8 years experience in similar positions.
- Experience in alcohol beverage or branded consumer products industries
- Success in establishing business and internal control processes.
- Previous experience in growing businesses in emerging markets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required.
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and generate and communicate insights.
- Proven leadership, influence and decision making capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and complete multiple activities within established timeframes.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in various computer applications (Microsoft excel, powerpoint, G-Suite, SAP, BI Reporting tools, etc)
- Bachelors' degree in finance, accounting or business administration required. MBA/post graduate degree and/or recognized financial/accounting designations is highly regarded.
Social insurance, Retirement Allowance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst