☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Service Account Manager
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
A key member of our Customer Success, the Service Account Manager (SAM) supports our largest and most strategically important customers.
You will be assigned to and responsible for a specific area, region, or division with site locations as specified in account service plan, builds relationships within account(s) to become a support services trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction. Individual leverages various resources to ensure incident resolution, drives proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction. Provides detailed customer reporting using a cross section of services tools and applications. Collaborates with account teams to understand the business strategy and supports sales opportunities. The individual will be responsible for basic account management as either part of a larger SAM team or for a customer(s) with smaller install bases.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Functions as the single point-of-contact for service activities, educates the customer on our service delivery, tools and interfaces in Japan.
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal account team & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance
- Collaborates with resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages phone home data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Attends customer site occasionally (at least once per quarter) or as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Technical expertise in Flash Array technology.
- Builds relationships and effective networks in Japan.
- Ability to influence cross functionally and in a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening) in both English and Japanese.
- Complex problem solving
- Possesses operational command of the business
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Education & Experience Required
- Bachelors (Non - Technical)
- ITIL Foundation (desired)
- 5 years relevant experience (customer facing, large accounts, industry related)
・ English Language level: Business level
・ Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
・ Work permission in Japan required
9~14 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Consulting