☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Senior Technical Account Manager
Global Major Software Company
- We are looking for highly motivated visionaries who will be responsible for providing account management, technical advisory, and relationship oversight for our strategic accounts.
- You love being on the front lines of the business partnering with best-in-class customers, internal executives, and developers to communicate technical context required to make improvements to the customer experience and software solutions. You're looking for an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution and possess a strong technical background with experience supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic Channel Partners and Direct customers in Japan.
- Improve customer value by applying standard methodologies and standardization across your customers' environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the platform within our customers' organizations by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide teamwork, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Assist our support team in escalation management as required on incidents for Japanese customers.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Oversee and lead customer onboarding, strategic planning, service enablement, consultative services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Assist with the localisation of technical content where needed to support customer outcomes.
- Have a good understanding of the Channel space and have worked before with MSPs, VARs, GSIs, and Telcos
- Work with cross-functional teams across the team and company to support regional objectives and customer priorities.
- Be responsible and accountable for the delivery of business objectives aligned to your role.
- Implement software in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall success with our products through an understanding of the customers' existing business models and processes
- Manage multiple concurrent mid-sized projects
- Support other team members with your technical input for developing Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks
- Consult customers on best practices regarding software configuration and usage
- Create detailed specifications outlining the requirements for both external and internal stakeholders
- Consult with clients on analysis and findings to ensure clarity on solutions
- Document all work with customers including solution design and configuration
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background in problem solving is highly desired.
- Ability to also speak Korean would be a significant advantage
- 8 years of relevant experience in pre/post-sales account management, consulting, or professional services.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.) while a real passion for new technologies is a big plus.
- Ability to guide customers through their software implementation and drive adoption is a key requirement.
- Experience working with APIs is desirable and considered as a plus
- Experience in customer facing, problem solving positions.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, using company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements
- Strong customer presentation skills with customer facing documentation.
- Basic project management skills are required.
- The ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, using company resources to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and social skills.
- Fluency in Japanese (Native or JLPT N2 or higher) and English is required.
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N2~)
Work permission in Japan required
8-12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Customer Service